This accessibility statement explains how well the exitry.fi complies with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services, what shortcomings there are in the accessibility of the website and how you can give us feedback on accessibility problems.
The Digital and Population Data Services Agency is responsible for this online service. We want as many users as possible to be able to access our digital services. We take accessibility into account in the development of digital services.
How accessible is the website?
This online service largely meets the A and AA level accessibility criteria required by law (WCAG criteria 2.1). The online service has some shortcomings in accessibility, which are described in more detail below.
Did you notice any gaps in accessibility?
We are constantly striving to improve the accessibility of the online service. If you observe any issues that are not described on this page, please let us know and we will do our best to fix any shortcomings. We will respond to requests and comments as soon as possible, but no later than within two weeks.
You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland monitors the implementation of accessibility requirements. If you are not satisfied with the response you have received or you do not receive a response at all within two weeks, you can give feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland provides detailed information on how to file a complaint and how the matter will be processed.
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility Monitoring Unit
Accessibility Requirements online service (in Finnish and Swedish)
Telephone (switchboard) +358 295 016 000
More detailed information on technical accessibility
The online service is not yet fully accessible.
Content or features that are not yet accessible
- There are some pictures without descriptive alt-texts. Additionally, some decorative pictures have alt-texts. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- The hierarchy of headings is not always logical. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- Contrasts between some of the colours are too low. (WCAG 1.4.3, WCAG 1.4.11)
- Website has some inaccurate link texts. (WCAG 2.4.4)
- Not all headings are descriptive. (WCAG 2.4.6)
- Page navigation contains errors and inconsistency for the screen readers. (WCAG 3.2.3)
- The skip link implementation contains errors. (WCAG 2.4.1)
- Focus does not move logically in all pages. (WCAG 2.4.3)
- Form contain some errors. Not all form fields have labels properly attached to them and screen reader does not correctly read the operation of all radio buttons and check boxes. Additionally, screen readers do not read all error messages attached to the forms. (WCAG 4.1.3)
- Messages appear when some forms are sent or are attempted to be sent. These messages are not read to assistive technologies. (WCAG 4.1.3)
- There are areas on these pages where language is not marked correctly. (WCAG 3.1.2)
An effort will be made to correct the shortcomings listed in this statement before 01.03.2021.
How have we tested accessibility?
The observations in this accessibility statement are based on a third-party assessment of whether the online service meets legal requirements.
Website was published on 28.09.2020.
This statement was prepared on December 17, 2020.
The statement was last updated on December 17, 2020.